All the cleaning power, none of the plastic. Eco friendly and concentrated 'cleaning drops' of antibacterial cleaner cleverly designed so you just add water with the sachet into a bottle and go!
Proven to destroy 99.9% of bacteria, the Anti-bac EcoDrop™ creates a powerful antibacterial spray that will give great results from the kitchen to the bathroom and beyond. It’s even got the Good Housekeeping tick of approval.
The Oceansaver anti-bac cleaning drop was developed to ensure you can successfully remove daily dirt and grime leaving surfaces squeaky clean. It’s ideal for use where food is prepared, in fridges, high-chairs, toilets and bins.
- Eco-friendly and totally biodegradable.
- Pet Friendly, won't harm your animals.
- Plant Based.
- Works effectively on spills, stains and stubborn dirt.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- Leaves a streak free finish on surfaces.
- Pleasantly fragranced.
How to use
- Grab an empty bottle (this could be an old spray bottle that has been rinsed out).
- Take an 'ocean drop; sachet out of the box and place it into the bottle.
- Top the bottle up with 750ml of luke warm water and fasten the lid securely.
- Shake the bottle until the sachet has dissolved (takes around 2-4 minutes).
- Use the cleaner as you usually would.
- Once the cleaning fluid has run out, keep the bottle and use another sachet!
Packaged in a recyclable box. The whole product is free from plastic.
Is it Vegan?
Yes, it is suitable for Vegans and not tested on animals.
30% Non-ionic Surfactants. Phenoxyethanol. Benzalkonium Chloride. Perfumes. Linalool. Limonene. Geraniol. Citral. Per 100g of product contains 2g Benzalkonium chloride.