With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, Dr Bronner's Baby Castile Bar Soap is particularly good for sensitive skin & babies too.
It is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.
- Extra large, long lasting 140 gram bar.
- Contains at least 80% Fair for Life Fair Trade certified ingredients.
- Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished.
- Suited to face, skin or hair.
- Doesn't dry out skin like some soaps due to skin friendly oils and butters.
- Easy to lather.
How to use
Wet the bar and lather in hands, use lather or soap to wash.
For maximum lifespan allow soap to dry between uses on a well ventilated soap mat or dish, do not allow soap to sit in standing water.
Packaged in 100 % plastic free recyclable paper.
Is it Vegan?
Yes, it is suitable for Vegans and not tested on animals.
140g Solid Bar
Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.