The Humblebrush Bamboo Starter Kit includes a Bamboo Toothbrush, a stylish and lightweight Bamboo Travel case and a Bamboo Toothbrush stand making it the perfect accessory for at home, whilst travelling or for an environmentally conscious gift idea.
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable and sustainable.
- The tooth brush cleans just as well, and lasts as long as a regular plastic toothbrush.
- The tooth brush stand allows your toothbrush to dry when not in use.
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial.
- The bristles on the toothbrush are made with Nylon-6 which have a carbon footprint comparable to wool, and is a strong, hygienic and durable material which will degrade over time. These particular bristles have been chosen as it is a material with a lower hardness (which is great for your teeth) and it has a low water absorption (which is good for keeping your brush hygienic).
How to use
Dental professionals recommend replacing toothbrushes every three months or when the bristles have started to fray - apply minimum pressure and brush in circular motions. It is recommended that Bamboo products are kept dry when not in use.
With the right care, a Bamboo toothbrush will last just as long as a plastic toothbrush but should be replaced when the bristles start to wear or show signs of fraying. The Bamboo handle can be disposed of at home in a compost heap once the bristles have been removed. Please contact your local recycling centre for information about recycling the Nylon bristles.
Compostable cardboard packaging with inner paper hygiene wrapper.
Is it Vegan?
Yes, it is Vegan.
The Humble Brush Co. is a socially responsible company who does wonderful charitable work to donate toothbrushes, and lead oral care education initiatives for disadvantaged children around the world via the Humble Smile Foundation. Be proud to be part of the change!