All the cleaning power, none of the plastic. Eco friendly and concentrated 'cleaning drops' of kitchen degreaser and cleaner are cleverly designed so you just add water with the sachet into a bottle and go!
Eco-friendly and plant based, the Citrus Kitchen Degreaser EcoDrop™ is the perfect remedy for those greasy, tough to get-off stains. Designed to leave a super sparkly shine and fresh lemony scent from the stovetop to the kitchen sink.
The Oceansaver kitchen cleaning drop was conceived to wipe all tough stains from any hard surface in your kitchen. The Citrus Kelp cleaning drop eliminates grease and build-up of dirt from the stovetop and the kitchen sink leaving a citrus breeze in the air.
- Eco-friendly and totally biodegradable.
- Pet Friendly, won't harm your animals.
- Plant Based.
- Leaves a streak free finish on glass and mirror surfaces.
- Pleasantly fragranced.
How to use
- Grab an empty bottle (this could be an old spray bottle that has been rinsed out).
- Take an 'ocean drop; sachet out of the box and place it into the bottle.
- Top the bottle up with 750ml of luke warm water and fasten the lid securely.
- Shake the bottle until the sachet has dissolved (takes around 2-4 minutes).
- Use the cleaner as you usually would.
- Once the cleaning fluid has run out, keep the bottle and use another sachet!
Packaged in a recyclable box. The whole product is free from plastic.
Is it Vegan?
Yes, it is suitable for Vegans and not tested on animals.
>30% Non-ionic Surfactants. Phenoxyethanol. Perfumes. Linalool.