A natural and plastic free stain remover by Living Naturally which is designed to be effective on even the most stubborn stains such as ketchup, underarm stains, red wine, grease and more.
The solid bar can be used on clothes, carpets and upholstery for an all-in-one solution to removing stains around the home.
- Made from soap with a powerful plant based formula, entirely biodegradable.
- No artificial dyes or preservatives.
- Fresh, clean scent of natural eucalyptus.
- Deodorizing power of litsea.
- Will not discolour clothes or fabrics.
How to use
HOW TO USE FOR LAUNDRY: Moisten fabric and apply wet bar directly to stain to create suds on both sides of the fabric, wash as directed.
FOR CARPETS AND UPHOLSTERY: Wet bar and rub into a sponge, apply soapy sponge directly onto stain, remove excess suds with damp cloth and let dry.
Packaged in a recyclable bag.
Is it Vegan?
Yes, it is suitable for Vegans and is free from animal testing.
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Canolate, Glycerine, Soya Oil, Aqua, Litsea Cubeba Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Borax