An eco-friendly tin of certified organic, ultra-rich and concentrated hand balm for hard working hands to soften and moisturise even the most weathered, cracked or dry hands.
Apply a dab of this balm if your hands need a moisture boost and feel the benefit without the typical plastic waste that comes with most hand creams.
- Convenient and recyclable travel tin, ideal to pop in your bag.
- Long lasting balm - its ultra concentrated so you only need a bit.
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Scented with a light scent of wintergreen.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- Organic extra virgin olive oil and beeswax are are rich in natural ferments, enzymes, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids, which leave your skin feeling silky smooth.
- Aloe vera helps to reduce irritation and soothe chapped or broken skin.
How to use
Apply regularly, rub in and repeat as necessary.
Packaged in a recyclable aluminium tin.
Is it Vegan?
This product may not be suitable for vegans as it contains Beeswax. It is certified cruelty free and is not tested on animals.
21g pot of balm.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Aloe Vera and Organic Wintergreen Oil.