A plastic free organic skin balm for sore muscles, designed to be used after exercise and to ease tired, tight or over-used muscles.
The plant based power of ginger and cayenne pepper soothes away stress and sore muscles naturally. Rich in powerful skin-nourishing antioxidants found in essential oils of Rosemary and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Perfect for using before and after exercise, after a long day, or anytime you’re feeling a little stiff.
- Organic Ingredients and natural healing.
- Smells good (unlike some other muscle rubs!)
- Travel tin is suited to conveniently taking with you in a gym bag.
- Softens and conditions skin.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- Badger Sore Muscle Rub is USDA Certified Organic, certified Gluten-Free, and petrolatum-free.
How to use
Apply directly to shoulders, knees, elbows, back, or anywhere that needs a bit of soothing.
Caution: contains Cayenne - please avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, and other sensitive areas. May irritate some skin types. If product is new to you, test on small area of skin before full use.
Packaged in a recyclable aluminium tin.
Is it Vegan?
This product may not be suitable for vegans as it contains Beeswax. It is certified cruelty free and is not tested on animals.
21g pot of balm.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cardamom Oil, Organic Ginger Oil, Organic Lemongrass Oil, Organic Ginger Extract, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Cayenne Extract, Organic Wild Marjoram Oil, Organic Sage Oil & Organic Rosehip Extract.