These sachets by Iron and Velvet are a fantastic solution for anyone who is looking to cut down on plastic waste created from cleaning products whilst not compromising on quality.
We think they are simply genius and we absolutely love them here at Soul Good HQ!
The starter kits we sell contain; 1 x Coconut and Lime Kitchen Antibacterial Sachet, 1 x Sandalwood Floor Cleaner Sachet, 1 x Odourless Oven Cleaner Sachet, 1 x Ylang Ylang Bathroom Antibacterial Sachet, 1 x Apple and Mint Glass and Mirror Cleaning Sachet.
Each box contains;
- 5 x water soluble sachets of super concentrated cleaning fluid(s) which equates to each sachet creating 500ml bottles of cleaner (250ml for floor cleaner and oven cleaner).
- Stickers so that you can reuse old bottles and easily identify which bottles belong to which cleaning fluid.
- Usage instructions and an information leaflet.
The sachets of cleaning fluid are made from 100% plant derived ingredients and pure essential oils have been used where possible meaning they smell fantastic and are not filled with harsh toxic chemicals to pollute your home and our environment.
How to use
- Grab an empty bottle (this could be an old spray bottle that has been rinsed out).
- Take a cleaning sachet out of the box and place it into the bottle.
- Top the bottle up with 500ml of luke warm water and fasten the lid securely.
- Shake the bottle until the sachet has dissolved (takes around 2-4 minutes).
- Use the cleaner as you usually would.
- Once the cleaning fluid has run out, keep the bottle and use another sachet!
Packaged in a recyclable box. The whole product is free from plastic.
Is it Vegan?
Yes, it is suitable for Vegans and not tested on animals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.) Where is Iron and Velvet made?
A.) The complete process from product development to sachet manufacture and finally packaging and posting takes place in the Iron and Velvet factory and office space in the West Midlands, UK.
Q.) Are the products ethically made?
Yes! Since the end of 2017 Iron and Velvet have been developing products using plant derived, sustainably sourced active ingredients as well as pure essential oils for fragrances wherever possible meaning up to 70% of our products are fully natural ingredients. Also, the paper and cardboard packaging comes from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified sources and our palm oil derived soap ingredient from an RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) certified supplier. Since they are produced and made in the UK this also cuts down unnecessary air miles when compared with other cleaning products.
Q. Are Iron and Velvet products tested on animals?
No, Iron and Velvet have never, and will never test on animals and the same goes for the suppliers that they have chosen to work with.