Living Naturally Soda Crystals are an in-wash stain additive designed for cleaner clothes without the chemicals. Vegan, biodegradable and septic tank safe.
Soda crystals can be used to:
- Shift organic stains from clothes by using as an in-wash additive. Simply add a tablespoon of Soda Crystals to the normal detergent.
- Remove tough stains from clothes by using as a pre-soak. Make a strong solution of Soda Crystals and warm water and soak garment for 1 hour before washing normally.
- Save money! Soda Crystals soften water in the washing machine can mean less detergent is needed.
- Prolong the life of your washing machine by preventing limescale build up.
- Safe for use with septic tanks.
TIP!! Can also be used to create your own oxygenated cleaner by adding two tablespoons of white vinegar to the soda crystals with your wash, works to make clothes naturally softer.
Soda Crystals should be used in every wash. Simply add the required amount to the detergent drawer, along with your usual washing powder, or directly in to the drum.
How to use
In your laundry - Add two tablespoons of soda crystals in the powder drawer/drum along with your usual detergent.
To treat really stubborn stains - Soak clothes overnight in a strong solution before washing normally.
Packaged in a recyclable paper bag.
Is it Vegan?
Yes, they are suitable for Vegans and is free from animal testing.