Handmade in France by Lamazuma, we can confirm this solid moisturiser smells absolutely AMAZING and is completely plastic free - a great alternative to plastic packaged products.. works brilliantly as a 3-in-1 moisturiser for all over the body and face with the added bonus of being suitable for use as a massage oil.
- Gentle enough for use as a face cream.
- Great for an all-over body moisturiser or massage cream if you leave it to melt a little longer.
- Additional organic baobab oil is added to the cocoa butter to help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy - making it ideal for nourishing a growing baby bump.
- No petrochemicals meaning it won't clog pores and cover them with an oily film. Instead it nourishes skin deep down and allows it to breath, resulting in silky skin and not greasy skin.
- No mess or waste whilst applying, the bar makes the cocoa butter easy to apply sparingly and you can apply just as much as you need.
- Scented with frangipani-scented oil (if you are struggling to imagine the scent, think white chocolate buttons....)
No Parabens, Detergents, SLS or Palm Oil - only natural, ethical ingredients.
How to use
Place your solid cocoa butter on the part of your body you want to nourish. After a few seconds, it will transform into an oil.
If you want more, simply keep smoothing it over your skin!
- As a face cream: it deeply nourishes the skin and lets it breathe!
- As a body butter: effectively helps to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. It can be used as a balm on a baby bump... and all over your body, whenever you want!
- As a massage oil: let the solid cocoa butter melt a little longer – until you have enough oil – then use it (or ask someone else to apply it!) for a delicious massage.
Do not store next to any direct heat sources such as a radiator as this is likely to melt the bar.
Packaging and weight.
Packed plastic free in a recyclable cardboard box. The solid bar weighs 25grams.
Is it Vegan?
Yes, it is vegan friendly and not tested on animals.
Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, adansonia digitata (baobab) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, parfum/fragrance frangipani
98% of the ingredients are organic!
About the ingredients:
Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*: cocoa butter, ultra-moisturizing and non-oily on the skin.
Adansonia digitata (baobab) oil*: baobab oil, with regenerating properties.
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*: coconut oil, which has nourishing properties, and ensures that the butter melts on contact with the skin.
Parfum/fragrance frangipani: a delicious, natural frangipani scent that evokes both cakes and holidays!